As always, the safety of our patients and staff at Southington Dentistry is at the forefront of our practice. We are beyond excited to re-open our doors to all of our patients in Plantsville and to make that possible, we have made a few changes to our office and procedures. We have always been diligent about sanitation and sterilization, but recently, we have increased our safety measures to do our part in helping to prevent the spread of Coronavirus and keep our community safe. You can feel confident about getting back to your dental healthcare routine, knowing that our office is one of the safest places you can visit!
Our Sanitation Measures – We Care About You
When you come back to our office for your next checkup and cleaning, you might notice we’ve implemented a few new measures and technologies including:
- Increased PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)– Our staff will now be wearing level 3 surgical masks, N95 masks, face shields, and gowns. While we may be covered up, we’re still the same friendly team you know and love!
- The Purevac High Volume Evacuation Mirror Tip– This technology enables a one-handed approach to evacuating fluid and debris while facilitating retraction, visibility, and illumination during dental hygiene procedures. This means it’s easier for us to perform the procedures we need to do with better visibility and less close contact!
- Air Purification System– We have implemented the Jade SCA5000C Air Purification System which is one of the most advanced and effective air purification systems on the market. With touch-free activation, it can clean and purify all the air in the room within minutes. One will be placed in each operatory and in the waiting room to ensure every inch of the office is contamination-free.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Rinses– Before each dental procedure, we will have our patients rinse with hydrogen peroxide as this has been shown to reduce the virus in the mouth.
- Dry Shield– This tool reduces aerosols by 95-99% in the operatory, meaning that there is a significant reduction in possible contamination.
- Handheld Disinfectant Sprayer– We will be using the EPIX360 handheld disinfectant sprayer to cover larger surfaces more easily and thoroughly. It is a cordless electrostatic sprayer that is eco-friendly, safe on skin, and non-irritating.
We Can’t Wait to See You- Schedule Your Next Visit Today!
After coming through these closures, we are very excited to see all of our patients smiling faces once again. We know it has probably been a while since your last cleaning and exam, so be sure to schedule your next checkup as soon as possible. It is important to stay on top of your dental healthcare routine, and we are here to encourage you to stay on track and help keep your smile healthy and brilliant. To schedule a visit, give us a call at (860) 628-5029, or if you’re in the Plantsville area, feel free to stop by our office at 15 Cornerstone Ct. #3a, Plantsville, CT 06479 and book your visit in person.